Saturday, December 25, 2004

I have readied my 2005 spreadsheet.

One nice thing about this year...I never deceived myself into thinking I was a winner - yah...better to be self-deluded, I'm sure.

But now, while I can see my losses, I can also see what I did wrong - namely I got too involved with tourneys/limits that were too high - the Lower limits...the ones I applied myself to like 1/2, 2/4, 3/6, and NL - well, those were positive for the year cause I had the bankroll and the money to back them up.

but my 5/10 and 6/12 losses, as well as those damned $400 tourneys I entered for no reason....those dropped when I saw what a beating I took.

So overall, I think it'll be a good yr for coming out ahead.

BTW, if you wanna use this spreadsheet, it's awesome - came from _And1_ on 2+2 and you can find it at this link.

I've gotten mine all ready - gonna stay focused on 5 online sites and my live game - rock and roll.

Also....never again will I pay a Neteller Fast Funds Transfer fee.

RB

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Merry Christmas!

Good for you for not trying to fool yourself, keeping yourself honest. Very few do.

Btw, I'm down about 4k for 2004, so I'll finish the year in the hole, as well, barring any big win in the next few days, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home