Wednesday, July 21, 2004

well...went out to Canterbury tonight to play in the 225 tourney...

I got boned -

got AJ vs A10 and he flopped the 10 - actually, this has been one of my worst weeks to date in terms of losses -

and if that ain't bad enough....I really miss Tara. - I missed seeing my friend Jer. when he was in town,  and my friend Adam is still out.....lonely fucking week. lonely lonely lonely...

the worst thing is, when I wasn't sure if I wanted to date Tara again, I'd listen to these songs by Kate Rusby...lonely, but an incredible voice....and now they're twice as sad and I associate them with her....

I hope I made the right decision........ for the first time, since I've stopped seeing someone of my choosing, it's been haunting me a week later..

RB

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home