Tuesday, June 29, 2004

well, another day at Canterbury...another kick in the balls...my wins of the last 4 sessions have been severely reduced...though not enough to send me to the cash machine yet...

left the Pocket A's promotion at 6:30 - went to a strip mall of sorts here in Minneapolis North of Lake Calhoun...two blocks from home....snagged (in this order - ) chinese food, three books, and a bottle of Jameson whiskey...

the whiskey...well...fuck...even I need a drink sometimes...ain't drank at home in a while...but I just felt like a bit of a buzz tonight..

the books...a book on the Saudi/Bush relationships that is explored to much lesser degree in Michael Moore's new movie - and two books on Poker Zen and Poker Tao....one of those things where I just felt like reading about poker, but not kicking my ass to the wall on rules, bets, mucks, and starting hands....something to rekindle lost loves, I suppose...

so the big secret is...Russ ain't playing as many cards as he used to lately..he's been sorta dating a girl, so he takes a couple nights off a week....big fucking loss, I know...:)

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home