Tuesday, November 06, 2007

my self esteem has mandated a few changes -

1. - Back to 5.50 SNG's - and not NL - I want Limit/PL - one thing I noticed about NL is it makes players at the LL a lot more prone to shrugging and taking a coin flip with 33 - that's not a major PL/Limit play though they will often see a flop and let it go if the set isn't there. Maybe I'm just ready for a change.

2. - I'm starting my hair-loss regime again - I'm too ugly to be going bald - :)

3. - I dragged out the old Chessmaster 10 and installed it - won 1 of 3 and would have won 2 but my 10 min. time clock caught me off guard - screw that - next time I'll change the time to 20 min - :)

4. - I may buy a pro tools rig - if you don't know what that is, don't panic - but if you've heard anything recorded on the radio in the last 5 years, I'd bet almost even money it was done with Pro Tools recording gear - less on this as it's 50/50

5. - more rock, less sleep.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home