Sunday, November 13, 2005

some ignorant fucking wastes of oxygen in the world, I tell ya....the poster known as Maxwell Smart from 2+2 needs to stop using both hands on the dildo he molests himself with on a regular basis and learn a few rules about forum posting.

(I said something to that effect but deleted it - no point in getting banned for a gimmick account from a kid so stupid he can't tell horseshit from a poor grade of housepaint.

-------------------------

I was cruising some sites tonight...for lack of a better word, let's call them semi-professional/semi-famous pros - a lot of their blogs/journals are lacking - in fact, the sole purpose of the site seems to be to have a web presence so if someone wants to help them make it big, there is contact info out there. I was disappointed that
Jennicide's website doesn't have more tourney info on there - but apparently she's trying to be healthy - A couple other pro sites have been redesigned and they say as little as before -

Annie Duke seems to be trying a bit - she updated on 10/07 - previous updates were 5/30, 3/14, and 4/09/04 - so maybe she's updating - LOL - she also has new october pics up - I think I liked her better as a redhead though....ah well.

Dutch recovered from a month long drought - and he met Bill Fillmaff - worth a checking out...

I won't even post a link to Paul Phillips right now - it's a 2+2 bashfest - for a guy who doesn't care that he's banned he spends a lot of ink going over it again and again. So much for fatherhood mellowing a man out -

and Gavin's website is being redesigned - newer pictures - he looks like more of a dickhead then he used to - I don't think the buzzcut works for him. I don't think he's a dickhead, (though I've only chatted online with him, not in person) - so it's too bad. But hair grows back too.

-----------------------------

I think I enjoy swearing too much - someone pointed out to me that I said the word "Fuck" 3 times lastnight on stage - I'm reminded of a story with Steve Earle -

Steve met Dylan in late 1987 or early 1988. He went on tour with Bob for four months. After 30 days out on tour, the only place Steve had seen Bob was on stage. Steve's manager said that Dylan had a problem with Steve's language on stage. Steve asked, "Well what do you mean?". His manager replied, "He thinks you say 'fuck' too much.". Steve paused and said, "Well.... fuck him." Two nights later, Bob suddenly materialized like a little cloud and he said, "Steve you're doing a great job" and then disappeared.


Steve's my hero - anti-death penalty - great songwriter, and ain't afraid to be himself - And Townes was his hero, and also one of mine - and we're all lousy role models who don't go over well in church - LOL -

I'm worried that somewhere down the line, I'm gonna run into a cocksucker like the Sheik from this year's WSOP and get about an hr. in penalities from the table - I need to work on my vernacular a bit more - plenty of tell people to go bone themselves with a barbed-wire condom while sleeping with a baggie over their heads without the vulgarity of the F-word. - tsk tsk. Have I no poetry left in me?

--------------------

That reminds me - I put a comment in the blog - in response to Pauly - I do think I have a 2nd fav. scene from Chelsea Walls. - Where Wall (the young kid) and Uma Thurman meet in the hallway and he tries his 13 year old moves.

Wall: So, do you wanna come sleep over?

Grace: Sleep Over? - No, I couldn't do that, but I could come visit sometimes.

Wall: I was thinking we could go to my friend Judy's house. She's got an aquarium. And afterwards, we could go to my house and read some Langston Hughes.

Grace: - Langston Hughes? - Where did you get Langston Hughes?

Wall: My Dad

Grace: - Is he a poet?

Wall: - I dunno - sorta hard to tell who's a poet and who isn't, you know?

--------------------------------------------

If you ever want to understand Whiskeytown - I mean, REALLY understand him, I tell you again, rent this movie and watch the characters who live in the hotel. That's me - virtually all of them - that's me. - I love that - "sorta hard to tell who's a poet and who isn't" - but it takes more then shooting your wife with a gun in a William Tell moment to make a poet.

--------------------------

Iggy posted an interview with Erik Seidel - Erik is a good guy - I'm glad to have gotten the chance to meet him and talk music with him once in a while - I think if anyone's gonna give Chan and Doyle a run for the most WSOP bracelts, it'll be him. (Phil Hellmuth is out of the running and will continue to be...IMHO)

-------------------------------------------

A phenom. has started on 2+2 - one that I started and never get credit for - insufferable bastards - LOL - the Micro Tourney Challenge.

Basically, you play 9 or 10 micro tourneys on Pokerstars, and the guys who get the farthest win. I don't have the heart to tell the competitors that it wasn't started as a competition to others, but as the direct result of too small a bankroll - LOL - but hey, why shatter the fun, right? But tomorrow I think I'll play it.

------------------------------------------

I've beaten approx. 70% of Forza Motorsports - damned thing just keeps getting harder. I have learned that while smoking weed while driving doesn't screw up the physical reflexes any, it does blow the attention span out the window - but then again, as you can see from the coherance of the above post, I don't really need any help in that dept. - Any more nasty jumps we can take? - Should I comment on the rumors that Annie Duke has had a boob job since winning 2 mil? - Can we make this a commentary on all plastic surgery by jumping to Awful Plastic Surgery and making fun of rich peole who have ruined themselves?

Shall I reveal my metrosexual secret? I used to use Preperation H...not for it's intended medical usage up ye ol' asshole, but a new tube (never stuck up anyone's ass) - purchased for the purpose of attempting to reduce saddlebag eyes...(apparently it's a good remedy.) - What's next? - I don't color the hair and I'm getting a longer and longer beard every day - damn that being comfortable in one's own skin.

---------------------------------------

I hope I never become a professional writer. I would hate to have the death of that many editors on my conscience. LOL

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home